Front View "View your RSVPs" Not Shown to the Contributor who post the events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Front View "View your RSVPs" Not Shown to the Contributor who post the events

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    mindaji
    Participant

We have enabled Events Tickets, Events Ticket Plus, Events Calendar Pro, Community Events. We need our ‘Contributors” to be able to see the RSVP attendee list from the events’ front end.

We hit a problem that no contributor can see his RSVP attendee lists except the administrator of the site. Administrator can see the list when viewing the event he submits.

We would be grateful if anyone could help us with a solution.

Minda

mindaji
    Participant

We would like our contributor to view the whole attendee list or RSVPs, not “My RSVPs” from the front view instead from the back end. Otherwise “Community Events” would be useless for us.

Minda

Cliff

Hi. I tried to replicate this but could not.

Please ensure the logged-in user is shown as the Author of the event. To do so, login as an Administrator, edit the event in wp-admin, ensure the Author metabox is checked, then set the Contributor user as the author.

Then they should be able to get to yourevents-com/events/community/attendees/event/1234/ (the event post ID)

Please let me know how this goes for you.

mindaji
    Participant

Hi, Cliff:
    Thanks for your reply!

I did set the user as the Author and put him in the group of Contributor.

He can see the “My RSVPs” once he put in his own RSVP and view his own at front end. However, we would like the author/contributor (the one is normally the organizer of events posted) to be able to see the whole list of the attendees’ RSVPs. So that he will know who will “Go” and who will not “Go”.

Minda

mindaji
    Participant

Also, I do not get any record if using yourevents-com/events/community/attendees/event/1234/ (the event post ID). Where do I get the Post ID?

Minda

mindaji
    Participant

Hi, Cliff:
    Thanks for your reply! Please see the attached screen shots. I logged in at the front-end and try to view the attendee list to find out who will “Go”. But nothing shows up.

Minda Ji

Cliff

As a Contributor, I was able to go to wp-admin > Events > the event with tickets > hover over it and click the Attendees link > takes us to this link from your screenshot: /wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tickets-attendees&event_id=2592

That 2592 on the end is the event’s Post ID.

The other way to get to the list of attendees is by going to /events/community/list/ and then hover over the event, click the Attendees link > takes us to /events/community/attendees/event/2592/

As a Contributor, I was able to access both of these links to view the attendees.

As a Contributor on your site, are you able to access either of these two links, preferably by navigating to them as I outlined instead of directly entering the URL into the browser’s address bar?

mindaji
    Participant

Hi, Cliff:
    Thanks for your kind support. However it does not work for us.

1. We block Contributors to access the back-end admin panel. That’s why we purchased Community Events to allow them to view or even manage (we have also purchased your Community Tickets) the RSVPs or Tickets from Front-end.

2. We tried the 2nd way you suggest as /events/community/attendees/event/2592/. We hit Error 404. Please see the attached.

Cliff

How did you block such access, via the Community Events settings or another way?

Did you modify any of their capabilities or do anything else to customize the Contributor user role?

mindaji
    Participant

Hi, Cliff:
    Thanks for your reply!

We do not want any contributors to access the WordPress/Admin Dashboard.

I block the access by using “Community” tab under Events Settings. We have not modified anything to customize it yet. It is for basic use now.

Please see the attached screen shot.

Minda

Cliff

This reply is private.

mindaji
    Participant

This reply is private.

mindaji
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by mindaji.
    Cliff

This reply is private.

mindaji
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Front View "View your RSVPs" Not Shown to the Contributor who post the events’ is closed to new replies.