Front Page Widget Displays as Numbered List

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Front Page Widget Displays as Numbered List

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mim

I’m using a plugin called “Page Builder by SiteOrigin” to populate my static front page with widgets. I realize that there’s no guarantee for compatibility with all plugins, but this problem has me mystified. When I enable the “Events List” widget on the sidebar of my site, it displays correctly, but when I try to add the same widget to my front page, it displays the events as a numbered list. It looks a little silly.

Here’s the link:
    http://www.cccparkandrec.org

Can anyone help??

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using the Events Calendar.

Here on the pre-sales forum, I’m afraid we do not provide technical support. I would ask that you take any technical support questions across to our wordpress.org forum – our staff scan it periodically and other community members may also be able to help out.

Thanks again!

Mim

Where is this forum you spoke of? I couldn’t figure out your Support Forums categories. My problem didn’t seem to fit into any of them. I listed it here because I would like to purchase the Pro version but I need to deal with this problem before I commit.

Can you please post a link to the appropriate forum?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

The forum is located on WordPress.org:

The Events Calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Front Page Widget Displays as Numbered List’ is closed to new replies.