Front End – View Attendee List

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Front End – View Attendee List

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mindaji
    Participant

We have enabled Events Tickets, Events Ticket Plus, Events Calendar Pro, Community Events. We need our ‘Contributors” to be able to see the RSVP attendee list from the events’ front end.

We hit a problem that no contributor can see his RSVP attendee lists except the administrator of the site. Administrator can see the list when viewing the event he submits.

We would be grateful if anyone could help us with a solution.

Minda

mindaji
    Participant

To be exact, the list cannot be viewed is “My RSVPs for This Event”

Minda

mindaji
    Participant

We would like our contributor to view the whole attendee list or RSVPs, not “My RSVPs” from the front view instead from the back end. Otherwise “Community Events” would be useless for us.

Minda

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Minda,

Thanks for the email and sorry are having issues. The contributor role should be able to see the entire list of attendees for an event. So once your contributor logs in, can you send a screen shot of what they see?

Thanks,

Brendan

mindaji
    Participant

Hi, Brendan:
    Thanks for your reply! Please see the attached screen shots. I logged in at the front-end and try to view the attendee list to find out who will “Go”. But nothing shows up.

Minda Ji

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Minda,

Thanks for the screenshots. When you go to the event, is the box checked that says “Display attendees list” ?

Thanks,

Brendan

mindaji
    Participant

Hi, Brendan:
    We did try it. It only shows a list to everyone without letting a Contributor know who is “Go” who is “Not Go”. This feature is useless for a Contributor to manage simple RSVPs by all the attendees.

Minda

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Minda,

You should be able to manage this based on what you have and setting up the contributor role. Can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,
    Brendan

mindaji
    Participant

Hi, Brendan:
    We have set Contributor role for all the user accounts monitoring attendees’ RSPVs. They cannot see the list with “Going” or “Not Going” from the Front-end. We cannot let them use the admin board as it would be out of our control of the tickets/RSPVs settings. They could do anything to modify the settings then.

Minda Ji

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Minda,

I see that you working with Cliff on this same topic. I will go ahead and close this one out.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Front End – View Attendee List’ is closed to new replies.