Front end event submission but not venue

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Front end event submission but not venue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    welshartnow
    Participant

Users can submit front end events, can I prevent them from creating new venue locations? I just wish for them to select from an existing list of venues.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is no option to prevent creation of new venue’s in the admin. You could do somer customization of the form to remove the new venue part and just use a list of existing venues.

Our Themer’s Guide will show you how to get started moving the files into your theme where you can safely edit them.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

Let me know if you need a hint for the next step after you have moved the files over.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

This thread’s not seen much activity recently so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Front end event submission but not venue’ is closed to new replies.