Free upgrade to Pro version

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Free upgrade to Pro version

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul

Dear sir

I contact you a few weeks ago with supporting information as requested, to enquire if our not for profit charity would be eligable for the free upgrade to the Pro version.

I would be grateful if you could provide an update or at least acknowledge having received the original enquiry.

Many thanks in advance,

Paul.

Courtney

Hey Paul

So sorry about that. I’ll check in with our non-profit representative. We’ve had some issues with our forms lately. Could you submit the form again at https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp.

⚠️Please Note: Licenses granted through this program do not include access to support. 
    If you need in-depth support, 
    please consider purchasing a regular license.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Paul

FAO Courtney

Hi Courtney, you kindly replied to our query of not hearing form you on the 19th September, asking we resubmit our application for consideration of the free upgrade. This was done the same day.

I believe you have had issues with forms lately, can you confirm you received this second application ?

Unfortunately the email you sent me was a ‘no-reply’, but hopefully you will received this one.

Courtney

Hey Paul

I just found your other thread too.

We’ll be with you shortly.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Free upgrade to Pro version’ is closed to new replies.