Free Ticket option not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Free Ticket option not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sonya
    Participant

I have events where I would like to comp a guest and provide them to attend for now charge. I have created a coupon code where the fee is covered – thus making the event $0.00 (aka FREE). The new registration page does not show the credir card rocessing which is good and correct, however in attempting to test this, and selecting “submit” everything freezes. I have tried this in three browers (IE, Chrome and Firefox) all with the same “freeze” result.
    I also tested this with an event that was created with a $zero amount as price. (Making this a free event).

I really love The Event Calendar Pro and really want this work. Is there a checkbox or setting that I am missing? Any assistance with this is greatly appreciated.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help troubleshoot them with you.

I created an event in the Events Calendar and published on EventBrite.

I also created a coupon to make it free in Events Calendar.

I went back to the event on my site and added it as a promotional coupon, which changed the price to free and gave me a registration button instead of paypal.

I then clicked on the green Registration button and it opened a new page for me to register.

Is it not opening that page for you? I see in the event on my site there is still a loading graphic over the register button.

That button is controlled by the iframe from Eventbrite so there is no coding we can add to the plugin to change how coding works in the iframe.

Can you provide a link to the free event as a private reply so I can take a look and see if there is something that can be done.

Let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

Sonya
    Participant

Maybe because it’s Thursday, It appears to be working today.
    Maybe it was a glitch on my end. Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok sounds good, let us know if it pops up again and we can take a look.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket as you marked it resolved. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Free Ticket option not working’ is closed to new replies.