Free ticket, not RSVP

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Free ticket, not RSVP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    the meeting lab
    Participant

Hi there,
    As show in the example screenshoot (https://theeventscalendar.com/content/uploads/2015/12/Event-Tickets-Plus_Tickets-Table.png) i would like to set some ticket free.
    But when i try to set ticket price as 0, or leave it blank it shows up this:

Ticket Price must be greater than zero.

how can i do it?

Thank
    Simone

Cliff

Hi, Simone. If you don’t have an eCommerce plugin installed (WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads), you’ll only be able to create Tribe Commerce PayPal type tickets or RSVP type tickets. The Tribe PayPal tickets cannot be free, and the RSVP tickets cannot be paid.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

the meeting lab
    Participant

Grazie del Vostro messaggio.
    Sono in maternità.
    Vi prego di contattate l’ufficio ai numeri qui sotto o scrivete ad [email protected] per assistenza.
    ————————————-
    Thank you for your message.
    I’m in maternity leave.
    Please call the office at the number below or write to info@themeetinglab. it for assistance.

Cliff

Simone, it looks like our email systems’ autoresponders had 20+ back-and-forths… sorry about that… but congrats!!! 🙂

Feel free to reply when you’re ready. Please note that threads get Closed automatically after a couple weeks of inactivity. If it does get Closed, please open a new thread, adding your current problem description and also linking back to this thread.

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Free ticket, not RSVP’ is closed to new replies.