Free Ticket / No Quantity Limit – don't go easily together

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Free Ticket / No Quantity Limit – don't go easily together

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

I’ve noticed a problem when editing a ticket and declaring it as free by putting “0” into the price-field. At the same time there is auto-filled “0” in the stock-field, which in any other case, where I put a regular price in the price-field, would mean, that there is no limitation in stock.

In my case, however, it is interpreted as “out of stock”, when saving the ticket – and is reproduces like that in the ticket-section of the event.

I have to work around this by editing the ticket again, giving the stock a quantity, saving the ticket, then editing it again, deleting the stock-quantity and then saving it again. Only then it is reproduced in the ticket-section correctly.

Is it a bug – or do I do something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Christopher

Christopher
    Participant

I noticed now, that this doesn’t refer only to free tickets, but also to tickets with price. When e.g. the stock-quantity is deleted to indicate, that the ticket has no limits, then there is automatically set “Out of stock!” in the frontend.

George
    Participant

Hey @Christopher!

Really sorry about this – this is a bug that we already have fixed and are going to be shipping very, very soon as part of a 4.0.1 maintenance release.

Sorry about the trouble here!

Please let me know if this helps or if I can help with anything else.

George

Christopher
    Participant

Thank you so far.
    I’m looking forward to the maintenance release.

Christopher

George
    Participant

Thanks for your patience Christopher; we’re excited about the maintenance release too because some of the fixes might seem small, but will fix a lot of annoying things that slipped through the cracks of our testing and QA processes.

I’m sorry for the trouble here – we’re working on the Maintenance Release very actively and should have it release within a week or so – before the new year for sure, unless some bizarre disaster happens 😉

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Free Ticket / No Quantity Limit – don't go easily together’ is closed to new replies.