Framework and Multilanguage Support

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Framework and Multilanguage Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bryan

I can see a lot of comment about wpml, pagelines, genesis etc. As a user of both multi-language and frameworks I need to ask, do you test any of these or have alternative suggestions ?

That is, do you test any multi-language solution ? (if no, please let me know when the proposed wpml support is coming)

Do you support or test any of the major frameworks like Paglines or Genesis

thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Bryan

I can help answer your questions.

As a user of both multi-language and frameworks I need to ask, do you test any of these or have alternative suggestions ?

We do not test with any muilti-language plugins or frameworks. We test with WordPress’s themes(twenty twelve, twenty thirteen, etc…).

The plugin works in Genesis, not sure about Pagelines. I use Genesis myself for the last 4 years and have integrated the Events Calendar in it. It does require me to use some extra snippets based on what settings I have in Genesis.

That is, do you test any multi-language solution ? (if no, please let me know when the proposed wpml support is coming)

We do not have a date when this might be out, we will start working on it after the first of the year and it does require some significant changes to your coding to get it to work.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Hridaya
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Would you know of a developer who can help us out with:

WPML
    Events Calendar Pro
    Enfold

The category overview pages are buggy as well as I am getting 404 results in single event pages.

Look forward to your reply..

Ben

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

We have a list of developers you can contact. Please email us at pro(at)tri.be and we can provide you with a list.

Thanks

Hridaya
    Participant

Thanx Brian

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this ticket as the original question was marked answered, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Framework and Multilanguage Support’ is closed to new replies.