Foto view displaying images of the website no relation to the calendar?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Foto view displaying images of the website no relation to the calendar?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi,

after updating to the latest 3.10 normal calendar and pro.
    I checked the Foto view and to my surprise – there is nothing displayed in the Foto View of thr event calendar, but instaed images (fotos) out of the media website? Nothing else.
    It is the normal slideshow of images by wordpress?

regards
    M

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked out the links you provided and, for me, I found that the Photo View showed the same thumbnail photos as the List View.

Here are screenshots of what I saw: Photo | List

As for the sources of those images, they’re coming from what looks to be a CDN on your website – a Content Delivery Network, which makes resources like images load faster on your site. These are your images, from your site, just moved to a bunch of different web servers instead of only being on one server.

This is coming from something that is not The Events Calendar. Do you have any caching plugins on your site? Any speed-related plugins? These could be the source.

If not, or you’re not sure, contact your web host to ask about this. The CDN being used seems to be MaxCDN – https://www.maxcdn.com/

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    George

Michael
    Participant

Ups,
    Hi George!

I am really sorry, to have bothered you!
    You are right with everything you said.

Actualising the cache helped!
    Sorry for that.
    Pse mark resolved/closed

George
    Participant

No worries Michael! 🙂 Glad things worked out, cheers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Foto view displaying images of the website no relation to the calendar?’ is closed to new replies.