Formidable form integration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Formidable form integration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fabrice
    Participant

Thank you very very much for the non profit licence !
    I installed it already ! And paid for the community add-on.
    I have a few questions though…
    First, you mention in your mail that if I need in depth support you have a discount coupon… I think I’ll take it if you still have it 😉
    cause I have indeed trouble regarding integration with formidable form.
    I could use the community add-on I purchased but it might be too much for what we’re trying to achieve (title, description start date and end date for a start) and we anyway want to understand better the way the events calendar could be integrated with formidable form. That is a great form plugin and we use it on almost all our sites.
    I would like to know how to pass data from a front end form in order to create events. As far as now I’m able to create title and description. but I would like to understand how to populate from the front end the date and time fields… I saw on the forum a few threads about this. There’s one regarding integration with gravity form that is inspiring but I didn’t manage to adapt the code. Formidable form support gave me some hints too: the problem seems to be really the field mapping… but EventStartDate or _EventStartDate (!?) don’t seem to work as regular post meta…
    Any help would be welcome !
    Thank you again anyway,
    Fabrice

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Formidable form integration’ is closed to new replies.