Formatting in List view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Formatting in List view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    simon
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am having a few problems with the plugin in list view.
    http://dev.newcrossinn.com/home/events/

As you can see, the images are overlapping the venue text and it also seems as though the amount of copy shown is a random amount before the ‘find out more’ break.

Could you help me change the placement of images and also let me know how I can set the ‘find out more’ point myself.

Thanks!

Brook
    Participant

Howdy again Simon,

I appreciate your opening up a second topic for this issue. Like my last response though, I do not see a CSS/positioning problem in 2015 theme. Would you mind letting me know if you switch themes again, and the problem resurfaces? I would love to help.

The find out more issue is a bit unique. Did that go away when you switched themes as well? I bet that it did. That one I might not be able to provide code snippet for. Usually when that sort of thing happens it is a deliberate attempt by the theme author to override the find out more bar.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you switch back and the problem resurfaces. Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Thanks for marking the answer correct Simon. Since this appear resolved I am going to archive the thread. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Formatting in List view’ is closed to new replies.