Formatting in an Avada tab

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Formatting in an Avada tab

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

I am using the Events widget inside an Avada tab but I cn’t get it to display the event without wrapping a long title when there is sufficient space

The page is http://www.ieee-ukandireland.co.uk/affinity-groups/young-professionals/ and you need to click on the events tab.

The title is wrapping onto two lines.

How can I avoid this please?

George
    Participant

Hey there @Nick,

I took a look and it seems like the only way to fix this would be to increase the width of the various tab panes. I would recommend contacting the folks at Avada to see if they can help do that. It will likely require custom CSS, unfortunately. 🙁

Adding this to the bottom of your theme’s style.css file might help, for example:

.tab-pane.fade.active.in {
    width: 100% !important;
    }

That might not be perfect, though, so for refinement to get things looking just right, reach out to the Avada folks. If you’re happy to tinker with CSS on your own, definitely check out a [free!] tool like Firebug if you use FireFox, or the Developer Tools for either Safari or Chrome. They have “Inspector” tools that let you zoom right over the element whose styles you want to change, like the tab panes in this situation.

Best of luck with your customizing!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Formatting in an Avada tab’ is closed to new replies.