Formatting Changes

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Formatting Changes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Participant

I am using
    The Events Calendar Version 2.0.9
    The Events Calendar: Facebook Events version 1.0.2

Formatting –
    On our event pages on facebook we have lots of info posted on the description of the events. On the FB event page this is all separated by using the return key to create line breaks in the text. When imported to the calendar all the text looses its formatting. Is their anyway to keep this formatting during the import or am I going to have to lessen the description of the events or add html to the event descriptions on facebook?

FB Event page example
    https://www.facebook.com/events/153717901432800/
    After import –
    http://txatvracing.com/tqra/events/upcoming/

Thanks for the help!

Austin
    Participant

I am using a Rocket Theme with Gantry Framework if this helps also

Leah

Hey Austin,

Thanks for starting the thread. We’re closing up support for the weekend as usual and I’d like someone with more experience to take a look at this. I’ll make sure we get back to you with a more substantial response on Monday.

Thanks for your patience,
    Leah

Austin
    Participant

Hey guys! It was a theme issue. The Rocket Theme has a feature where it creates “Auto Paragraphs” and it seemed to work opposite if you did have paragraphs in your post. After disabling the feature the formatting is perfect on your plugin.

Thanks for the help though! Love the plugin.

Rob

Hey there Austin. Thanks for confirming on this; sucks to hear about the conflict, but glad to know you’ve got this sorted. If we can do anything else in the future please do just let us know. Thanks again for your support and have a great night.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Formatting Changes’ is closed to new replies.