Format Smallest List

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Format Smallest List

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Íñigo
    Participant

Good morning,
    I’m in The calendar pro and tickets plus with the Elleganthemes Extra theme.
    I need to reduce the display size of events in the ready format, so that more events will come out on the same page. Justify the text with the thumbnail to the left. Also be able to make the price bigger.

If I make the photo 200×200 The image highlighted the event tab comes 200x200px also.

Attached as I have it and how I want it.

Can somebody help me?

Thank you

Íñigo
    Participant

Hello? I paid the plugging for tner also a support.
    It’s my first query, if it is not the correct channel, could you tell me how I can help you, thanks

Íñigo
    Participant

Hello? I paid the plugging for tner also a support.
    It’s my first query, if it is not the correct channel, could you tell me how I can help you, thanks

Courtney

Hi Íñigo

I’d like to help you with as much of this as we can.

To change the size of the font for the price, it’s a simple CSS fix.

/* Body content full width */

.tribe-events-list .tribe-events-event-image+div.tribe-events-content
    {
    width: 100% !important;

}

/* Increase price font size */
    div.tribe-events-event-cost {
    font-size: 2rem;
    }

However, to change the featured image with wrapped text, you’ll want to check out the Themer’s Guide and additional documentation in the Featured Images article. Unfortunately, we cannot help with customizations.

You’ll start by copying the folder and files from the plugin over to a folder within your theme. This will prevent plugin updates from conflicting with your customizations.

Then, you’ll locate the list view mode that displays the featured image and place it where you’d like.

After that, you’ll be able to use CSS to modify the location.

I hope this helps you.

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Format Smallest List’ is closed to new replies.