Format date

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Format date

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pavlov
    Participant

I have a 3 day event . Example would be June 1 to June 3 . the event is from 3pm to 8pm each day.
    i input the start date June 1, end date June 3. and the time 3pm to 8pm.
    what is displayed from the info i put in is “June 1 | 3:00PM – June 3 | 8:00PM”
    is there a way to edit this output so it look more like “June 1 -June 3 | 3:00PM – 8:00PM”

Cliff

Hi. That date format doesn’t look like our standard output to begin with.

You could follow our Themer’s Guide to customize the Single Event view template. I’m guessing you’d need to get the event date in “month day” format and then “time of day” format to get the format you’re wanting.

We don’t provide custom code modifications, per our Scope of Support / Terms, but you can let me know if you get stuck trying to accomplish what you want, and I’ll see if I can provide additional help.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Format date’ is closed to new replies.