Form Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Form Not Working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jebs38
    Participant

I am using the app on a multi-site install. I cannot get the form to pass the values to the events post. If I enter those same values on the back end, the values hold. Also when I hit submit, the thank you page ty page comes up blank.

I have the latest version of the events calendar, the community events add-on and of WP.

Thanks

Jonah
    Participant

Hi John,

Please try flushing your permalinks by visiting Settings > Permalinks. See if that works…

Regards,
    Jonah

jebs38
    Participant

OK

jebs38
    Participant

Jonah, I reset the permalinks to default and then back to custom. It is still behaving the same way. I tried the plugin on a regular (non-mu) clean WP install and it worked perfectly with no fuss.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi John, sorry to hear that didn’t work. The next thing I’d like you to try is to deactivate all other plugins to see if there is a conflict going on. We’ve tested the plugin in a mutli-site setup so I’m suspecting it might be a conflict.

jebs38
    Participant

Jonah,
    Great news! I was able to get it working by deactivating everything. So far, I know that the WordPress MU Sitewide Tags Pages is a conflict. WordPress MU Domain Mapping is not a conflict.

I am still testing and I will let you know what I find out.

John

jebs38
    Participant

Just to document what I discovered:

The Events Calendar Plugin, Community Events is not compatible with the MU Sitewide Tags Plugin.

The Events Calendar Plugin, Community Events is compatible with:

WordPress MU Domain Mapping
    WooCommerce from WooThemes
    WooDojo from WooThemes
    Akismet
    WordPress Importer

Hope this helps down the road.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi John,

Glad you were able to root out the problem plugin and hopefully we or the other plugin can author can resolve this conflict in the future. Thanks for troubleshooting this and following up in the thread. Let me know if you need anything else with this.

Cheers,
    Jonah

jebs38
    Participant

Jonah,
    You are welcome. I just wanted to document that in case anyone else has that problem in the future. I have another problem but it is unrelated, so I am beginning another thread.
    John

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Form Not Working’ is closed to new replies.