Form for courses

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Form for courses

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hey there,

i just have a question about the possibilities for event registration.
    I offer different sport courses and the interested persons should be able to join a event.
    I don’t want to sell tickets. I need a simple form (with name, mail, etc.) to apply for the event.

So the instructor is simply given a list with the participants.

Is that possible with “The Events Calendar Pro”? Or do you have a good alternative?

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Event Tickets Plus, you can create custom ticket forms, which can act as custom registration forms, with additional fields.

Feel free to check out our demo site here.

And we have a great refund policy, so if things don’t work out for any reason, you can get a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Michael

If I buy the PRO version, is everything included or do I have to buy it extra?

Hi Michael,

If you are interested in using the event ticket forms feature, you would need to purchase Event Tickets Plus in addition to Events Calendar PRO.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Form for courses’ is closed to new replies.