Form Compatablity

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Form Compatablity

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Clayton

Hi; I’m wondering if this is something that be created with one of the form integrations (or natively)

In a form, I want the available choices in a drop down menu to be updated(adsed and removed) from a database of events in Events Calendar Pro. What form integrations would accomplish that, if any?

Example, in the form the drop down choices would be
    Location 1, – Date
    Location 2 – Date
    Location 3- Date

I want these choices to be displayed when they are made live up in or public facing event directory and to disappear from the form choices when they come off the schedule.

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Aaron. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

We have our Community Events add-on that provides a front-end way for your users to create new events. However, our The Events Calendar core/free plugin doesn’t currently have the ability to have multiple Venues for a single event. The closest thing we may have that would suit your needs is recurring events (separate events that are all in a single “event series”). If you have both our Events Calendar PRO and Community Events add-ons, this will allow your site users to create recurring events.

===

As far as feature requests go, I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests:

Please do add your vote(s) there.

This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

Thank you.

Aaron Clayton

Hi, thank your for your response. I don’t think my question was understood or I failed to communicate it so let me try again!
    We need for potential attendees at events to be able to fill out an application form. We were planning to use gravity forms or something similar unless you have that functionality natively (but i looked and di not see it)

Do you integrate with a form builder? If so which one
    Is there documentation on the extent of the integration?

Thanks

Cliff

The closest thing we have to that is Event Tickets Plus’ Attendee Meta Information fields.

Basically, you’d use the free Event Tickets plugin, buy the Event Tickets Plus (ET+) add-on, and then allow users to RSVP to events (like a “hold my spot” in your case). ET+ would then present them with radio questions like “T-shirt size” or paragraph questions like “Why should we pick you?”

However, there isn’t an ET+ field type to select from a list of other published events, like the drop-down it seems you’re wanting.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Form Compatablity’ is closed to new replies.