Following Plugins Out Of Date

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Following Plugins Out Of Date

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    unveilchurch
    Participant

We have updated plugins and valid key but we continue to get this message. “The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.9.2. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version.” Please let me know how to get rid of this message. Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Both the Events Calendar and the Events Calendar Pro are now version 3.9.3

Please update both to that version and the message should go away.

Let me know how that works out.

Thanks

unveilchurch
    Participant

Brian, thanks so much. The message has gone away. One quick question though. In our plugins page in wordpress it says that Events Calendar is 3.9.3 However the Events Calendar Pro still says 3.9.2

I downloaded the Events Calendar Pro from my account and tried to upload it but wordpress says that the upload failed and it still remains 3.9.2 Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Brian
    Keymaster

Glad we took a step forward. To manually update Pro (or any plugin) you have to deactivate and delete it. Then upload the new version and active.

This process should not delete events or change settings, but it is always a good idea to backup beforehand.

Thanks

unveilchurch
    Participant

Ok, I have no idea what is happening. I deactivated and deleted. Then uploaded Event Calendar Pro 3.9.3 It said again that it failed. But when I go to plugins page it shows its there but now it is 3.9.1

I am totally confused.

Brian
    Keymaster

If that is the case you may have to go in by ftp or through your hosting file manager and check on the plugins there and maybe delete them.

Then reload the new copies.

unveilchurch
    Participant

Brian, yes, went into ftp and deleted it and installed again and all is well. Thanks for direction in this matter! Very much appreciated!

unveilchurch
    Participant

My issue is resolved. Thanks again!

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to fix this issue.

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Following Plugins Out Of Date’ is closed to new replies.