Follow Up Emails Plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Follow Up Emails Plugin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tom D

Hello,

We are looking at Event Calendar Pro along with WooTickets for an event site we are building. Like many of your customers, we are in need functionality that allows us to send our attendees reminder emails prior to the event. I have seen that the Follow Up Emails Plugin was recommended, however I do not see that it is capable of sending a reminder email to attendees at a predefined time prior to the event (For example, 1 day before the event). Is there a method of implementing this functionality with the use of this plugin? If not, what seamless workaround are your other customers implementing?

Thank you for your help,

Tom D.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Tom,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

As far as I am aware, the Follow Up Emails plugin would be the best approach since it does integrate with WooCommerce. However, I don’t believe it has the ability to send emails relative to the event date but this could probably be added with a little bit of custom development.

Additionally, you could request that this feature be added to our plugin via our UserVoice page.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct answer to this question but hopefully this will help to get you pointed in the right direction. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Follow Up Emails Plugin’ is closed to new replies.