Fix venue geolocation only does one venue at a time

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fix venue geolocation only does one venue at a time

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

Fortunately, I only had 30 or so venues. But basically, the “fix venue data” button does work, just only does 1 venue at a time.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Adam,

Thanks for reporting this. I can confirm I’m experiencing the same thing. I’ve gone ahead and created a high priority ticket for this so it should get taken care of soon.

Regards,
    Jonah

esteban
    Participant

same problem here.-

Rob

Thanks for confirming, esteban – good catch here. This is, as Jonah noted, a high priority for us. Now that we’re back on a regular release cycle and are obviously moving quicker for the short-term than just monthly releases, we should have a 3.0.2 build out real soon here. Stay tuned and thanks again for your support/patience.

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

I just updated to version 3.0.1 and found the same problem with the venues. I have 23 that I had to do one at a time.

Laura
    Participant

Same problem here. But, I have 218 Venues? Every now and then I click the Fix button a few times. Glad it’s not just me. 🙂

Laura
    Participant

Didn’t mean to put a question mark there. Can’t edit my comment, so I’ll say I know I have 218 venues.

Leah

Hey Laura,

Our apologies again. We’re hoping to get this fixed asap. Thank you for your patience!

~Leah

Laura
    Participant

No worries. I’ll just keep clicking away for now. 🙂

Leah

Thanks Laura, I sure appreciate your understanding.

~Leah

Rob

I just wanted to follow-up to confirm that we DO have a fix in the works for this, and it’s done/awaiting deployment in 3.0.2. Whether that’ll go out this afternoon or first thing Monday morning depends on how quickly we can get through the final QA/packaging, but know it’s coming. Thanks to everyone for their patience so far.

Laura
    Participant

Oh! Thanks, Dude! (private joke)
    Didn’t get that from last response. Today – Monday = all good! Just really happy that there is a fix! 🙂

Adam
    Participant

Thanks for the fix. (And the mention in the notes.)

Leah

Thank you Adam! For everyone else, yes, Events Calendar PRO 3.0.3 is out and ready to be downloaded!

Jonah
    Participant

I think Leah meant to say Events Calendar PRO 3.0.2 – glad it’s working for people!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Fix venue geolocation only does one venue at a time’ is closed to new replies.