Fix states listed in the filter

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Fix states listed in the filter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gisela Nilsson
    Participant

Hello,

I just purchased Filter bar again as it now has a filter for state and country. It activated fine but as you can see in the attached screen shot, the states and provinces are showing up in various formats. I realize that I have to fix this in VENUES but I’d have to go into each and everyone to see which ones are wrong and I have over 900…

The display in VENUES only gives the venue name and no more information. It would be helpful to have the actual address listed so that I can easily see which ones might need to be corrected.

Can you send me a list of all the VENUES I have with the full address and state and city, etc, preferably in excel so that I can easily see which ones need to be fixed? Or is there a way I can get such a list myself?

I know I can use the filter to find the ones that need fixing but it would be so much faster if I had a list.

I’d be very grateful.

Thank you,
    Gisela

Gisela Nilsson
    Participant

I fixed it by finding which events had incorrect states/provinces.

Would be great though to have more details in the columns in the VENUES dashboard + ability to merge venues too.

Thank you!

Geoff

Thanks for the tip, @guidegirl! I’ve flagged this thread so we can use the feedback to update the Knowledgebase tutorial we have on this topic. Adding more detail here around checking that venue address details are correct is a great idea.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fix states listed in the filter’ is closed to new replies.