fix for error: To begin using Event Tickets Plus, please install latest…

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus fix for error: To begin using Event Tickets Plus, please install latest…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dvfd9
    Participant

Not sure if it will be wide spread or not but just to help

This is a strange error after trying to upgrade for me.

Followed the upgrade procedure as I have in the past but had no luck.

error: To begin using Event Tickets Plus, please install and activate the latest version of Tribe Tickets

every plugin I had (Event Tickets, The Event Calendar, The Event Calendar Plus, and of course the new release as of today Event Tickets Plus) was updated to 4.0 but was still getting the error.

to fix it i had to FTP to my site. delete all of the plugins from the wp-content/plugin directory that had to deal with the event calendar pro

(there was 4)

and reinstalled all of them

error went away and can now use tickets. hopefully this will help someone.

thanks for 4.0

Jerry
    Participant

Good on you, but it did not work for me. I deleted (via FTP) WooTickets, Calendar Events, Calendar Events Pro, Event Rocket, Tickets Plus. Reinstalled Events, Events Pro, and Tickets Plus. The banner “Tribe Event” popped back up at the top.

Uroš
    Participant

It didn’t worked for me too!

I have 2 messages right now:

To begin using Event Tickets Plus, please install and activate the latest version of Tribe Tickets.

To begin using The Events Calendar: Community Events Tickets, please install the latest versions of The Events Calendar, Community Events, Event Tickets, and Event Tickets Plus.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Uroš.
    Iurie
    Participant

Just like Jerry, I have the same problem. Deleted everything, installed afresh but am still getting the notification at the top that I need to install “Tribe Tickets”. Help would be appreciated from the Tribe team.

Iurie
    Participant

UPDATE: I installed the free version of “Event Tickets” and it now works and the warning disappeared.
    I’m wondering, do we need to run both of the plugins for this to work right?

Uroš
    Participant

Same here, when I installed free version as @lurie suggested, both messages disappears.

Thanks @lurie

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure if everything is resolved here, but please make sure to install Event Tickets on WordPress.org.

Event Tickets

That is required for Event Tickets Plus to work.

If you continue to have problems please create your own ticket so we can help you one on one.

Thanks

Iurie
    Participant

Brian,

I realised that after going through your code.
    If I may suggest, could you guys add a warning message in there that requires the installation of the free version of Event Tickets, you currently have a warning only for the calendar.

Cheers.

PS! Are you guys going to add the feature that allows multiple attendee name and details to be input during checkout?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Lurie,

Thanks for the feedback.

We are working on that feature it was not ready to release with 4.0.

I do not have a timeline when we might release that feature.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘fix for error: To begin using Event Tickets Plus, please install latest…’ is closed to new replies.