‘Find Events’ button changes

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ‘Find Events’ button changes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alan Lewis
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to make some colour and text changes to the ‘Find Events’ and ‘Collapse Filters’ buttons on the following. http://s692052935.websitehome.co.uk/events/ (I really don’t like the green!) Please could you advise on any css requirements as I don’t think they can be done without them?

Thanks
    Alan

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,

Thanks for reaching out! You can make some color changes under Appearance > Customize > The Events Calendar, but I don’t see an option for that button there…However, I just took a look at your site, and since the buttons are now blue, it looks like you were able to get this figured out?

To change the text, you can either use the snippet found in this article or a third-party plugin like Say What.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘‘Find Events’ button changes’ is closed to new replies.