Filters not retrieving all events with the value

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filters not retrieving all events with the value

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jean-Philippe
    Participant

We have a big app built with your products and plugged with a woocommerce and other small things to make it work. Tho as usual with your product we are encoutering problems in the filter bar when trying to retrieve the event with a custom field.
    I already had to modify som stuff so the ajax pagination works well. Removed all the changes and tried to find the issue and nothing was coming up.
    The filter bar isnt returning all the event with that specific value (_epc_custom_xx)

Is there any issue with the filter bar related to the filter bar. Its very irritating and infuriating for us and the customer.

This needs to be resolved quickly please.

Hunter

Hi and welcome back,

I skimmed over our logged bug reports but am not finding anything relevant to what you’ve shared with me. I also took a look at your site System Information and notice you’re running outdated versions of our plugins. It’s best to keep updated to the latest versions to avoid conflict. With that said, I recommend updating all of our plugins, then review the Testing for conflicts guide once more to see if the conflict persists.

Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

It might be best you set up a fresh WordPress installation where you can fully troubleshoot the issue. Make sure you have only the default WordPress theme and The Events Calendar installed and activated on the test site. Please review our Using One License for Live and Dev Sites and Moving Your License Keys tutorials for more information.

Let me know what you find and have a great rest of your weekend. Cheers!

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hi and welcome back,

Sorry to see you’re still experiencing troubles. I’ll need you to confirm with a Yes/No that you have reviewed the Testing for conflicts guide once again after you updated the plugins to the latest versions.

I went ahead and created a short screencast which documents I am not experiencing any issues with the Filter Bar and PRO Additional Fields. If I am somehow missing a step in the procedure to reproduce the behavior, please let me know and I’d be happy to test again.

Today we discovered that not all the events are shown and that the list stop at P

Can you please elaborate on this issue more? Screenshots and/or screencasts are always helpful in these scenarios. I’ll also need you to confirm the behavior occurs when you have the default WP theme and only our plugins active.

Thank you and have a good afternoon 🙂

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

There shouldn’t be any limits. Can you please test again, but please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply. Make sure you have the default WordPress theme and our plugins active as explained in the Testing for conflicts guide.

Thanks and take care!

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello,

Glad to see you’ve figured it out. We’re an open book when it comes to how you feel we can improve, so I’ll leave this thread open. Please take this opportunity to share any links where documentation may have been misleading or incorrect and I’d be more than happy to make sure we get them taken care of.

I’m also going to loop in Barry, the head of the support team, so he can review your input and hopefully shed more light on the matter. Thank you for letting me know you’ve got everything resolved for the time being and have a great rest of your week. Cheers 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Filters not retrieving all events with the value’ is closed to new replies.