Filters across pages

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Filters across pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ronald Colijn

Hi,

I have a requirement to only show filters on 3 following pages, then display the result on the 4th page.

So
    page 1 – select your location (Sidney) – don’t display events – submit to page 2
    page 2 – select a month (January) – dont display events – submit to page 3
    page 3 – select category (dinners) – dont display events – submit submit to page 4
    Page 4 – show a list with events filtered on Sydney, January, dinners

I am happy to buy any plugins if you tell me this is possible, and how…

Thanks

Barry

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins!

While that doesn’t sound like the sort of workflow that is supported by default I have no doubt it could be created via a series of customizations: our plugins offer some pretty slick behaviour out of the box but are also an awesome platform on which to build highly tailored experiences like you have described.

With that said, based on your description, it would be beyond the scope of support for us to guide you through something like this so you’d certainly need to invest some amount of time and energy into crafting what you are seeking (or indeed outsource that work).

If you do want to give this a go, you could probably make some great headway in terms of determining what is possible via just The Events Calendar (our free plugin). You might then consider these premium offerings to add more advanced filtering options and enhanced location support:

If I can answer anything else, please do let me know 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filters across pages’ is closed to new replies.