Filter when in list view showing last month

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter when in list view showing last month

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hi ive noticed that when in list view, events in april are still showing at the top, the top event is the 28th april, so im not sure if updates have made this happen recently? Any help will be very much appreciated

Thanks

David

Geoff

Hi David and welcome to the forums!

That’s interesting–sorry for the trouble here because that’s definitely not how we would expect the events calendar to behave.

Do you happen to use caching on your host or site? If so, are you able to disable it and/or clear the cache for your site? I saw the message that your site uses cookies and that gave me a hunch that the site is capturing and displaying old information as well.

And, of course, it would be great if you could follow our standard troubleshooting steps as well to see check for theme and plugin conflicts as well.

Let’s start there and see what we find. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

David
    Participant

That worked, sorry about that, ive been going through the site recently to speed up the site, which has work, i still notice the back end of the events seems to be slow but at least the correct month is showing now.

Thanks again

David

Geoff

My pleasure! Thanks for following up here and glad this helped. 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but do please feel free to reach back out if any other questions come up.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter when in list view showing last month’ is closed to new replies.