Filter search by multiple states

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Filter search by multiple states

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nick

If I purchase the filter bar feature will it allow a multiple state search ( e.g. find events in WI and MI.)? Thanks, Nick

Geoff

Hi Nick,

Yes! You can absolutely configure Filter Bar to filter events by multiple states. All you need to do is change the setting for the State filter to use checkboxes and that will allow multiple selections:

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Nick

Is there a site that you can refer me to that is currently using this feature? I’m being told that there could be an issue with the URL length when filtering multiple states with a large number of events. Thanks for your help.

Geoff

Hi Nick,

I was unable to find an example using checkboxes for States in Filter Bar, but was able to find one using Event Categories:

http://www.migratoryconnectivityproject.org/events/

Hopefully that gives you an idea of how the URL is constructed when multiple filters are selected.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter search by multiple states’ is closed to new replies.