Filter reset not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter reset not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Participant

Hi,

Since someone else had a similar problem (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/reset-filters-adds-a-tag-to-the-search-ie-doesnt-reset/#post-954790) I decided to look once more if we can figure out what can be done to fix my Filter Bar.

The filters work but once you press reset filter all the events vanish. Only when you refresh the page they come back. It has probably something to do with redirection. When we first encountered this problem we already tried to disable all the other plugings and revert to Twenty Fourteen. This however did not help. (On a clean install on a different domain we didn’t have the problem btw.)

We bought the Filter Bar about half a year ago but didn’t use it for even 1 day since… 🙁
    I will activate the plugin for now so you see what happens.

I hope we can figure it out!

George
    Participant

Hey Dirk,

Thanks for opening up a ticket like we requested in that other ticket – I know it can seem petty from the outside, but it helps us stay organized and handle each issue on their own, which is helpful because similar-looking problems may not have the same source.

In your case, for example, the biggest red flag that stands out is the following statement of yours:

(On a clean install on a different domain we didn’t have the problem btw.)

That seems to indicate that there is indeed either something with your site’s redirect/rewrite rules that is causing the problems, or a theme or plugin conflict that somehow passed through your first round of testing.

I’m curious – what are the Permalinks settings on your site under Settings > Permalinks?

Do changing these settings affect this behavior at all?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter reset not working’ is closed to new replies.