Filter not displaying on Mobile View

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter not displaying on Mobile View

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    castledesign
    Participant

We are having trouble with the filter bar showing on the mobile view. Is there a way to make it a little more user friendly on mobile? Perhaps we can set it to list view for mobile and desktop to calendar view?

Thank you!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with that.

I tried to see the filter bar in your site and it doesn’t seem to be appearing in the desktop view either.

I am mostly sure this is a theme or even a plugin conflict of some sort, so could you please switch to a default theme and see if it changes anything?

If it doesn’t, then please try deactivating all other plugins and following the complete steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

castledesign
    Participant

Hey Victor,

Not sure why it wasnt showing on your end. can you check now? (see my screen shot)

http://www.shapingoutcomes-byron.com.au/events/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for sending out the screenshot.

It seems I could see it the first time, but it hides after resizing to mobile and then going back to desktop, so it seems there is a glitch somewhere.

Having a closer inspection I can see some styles hiding the filter bar on mobile and are coming from the fusion-global.css stylesheet. These could be coming from the Fusion Builder or Fusion Core plugins which I see you are using.

Do you see any difference when deactivating those plugins? Let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter not displaying on Mobile View’ is closed to new replies.