Filter for Organizer Does Not show Full List

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Filter for Organizer Does Not show Full List

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Linh
    Participant

Is there a max for how many organizers the filter bar will show? We have over 300 organizers and it appears to only show up to “P”. Organizers with name starting after P does not show in the filter bar.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Linh,

Thanks for reaching out!

Yes, the limit is set to 200 by default. You can change this however by adding the following snippet to your functions.php file:

/* Tribe, set new limit to 300 organizers in filterbar */
    function tribe_fb_change_organizer_limit ( $limit, $organizer_ids ) {
    return 300;
    }
    add_filter( 'tribe_events_filter_bar_organizers_limit', 'tribe_fb_change_organizer_limit', 10, 2 );

Keep in mind that raising this limit may slow down the loading time. Let me know how that works for you!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Linh
    Participant

That solved the issues. Thanks Jennifer. If I need to up the limit to say 400, would I just change 300 to 400 like below or do I need to make any other changes?

{
    return 400;
    }

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Linh,

Glad to hear that worked!

You are correct – you can change the number to whatever you need.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Linh,

Since this issue has been marked “resolved”, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. If you have any more questions, please feel free to open a new one!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter for Organizer Does Not show Full List’ is closed to new replies.