Filter for Featured events stops working if user hits Next Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Filter for Featured events stops working if user hits Next Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    garts
    Participant

I have the following shortcode on my home page

[tribe_events view=photo tribe-bar = “false” featured=true]

When land on the page it does filter for just featured events. However, if you click on Next Events at the bottom on the page, when the page loads it includes non-featured events. Is there anything I can do to make sure it is only featured events that are shown?

Debbi

Shelby
    Participant

Hi there Debbi,

I’m happy to help out with this! Apologies for the delay.

This seems to be a bug with the shortcode, good catch! 🙂 I’m going to do some testing with this and document the issue.

In the meantime, I’d suggest limiting your list to the number of featured events you have with the “count” filter (i.e. count=”1″).

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need clarification for any of this. 🙂

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter for Featured events stops working if user hits Next Events’ is closed to new replies.