Filter events not showing in month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Filter events not showing in month view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    radiantrose
    Participant

when I select a “City” my events filter… event is not showing up in the month view. or does not jump to the month when the event is taking place. what can be the solution! Emmarose

Nico

Hi Emmarose,

Thanks for hitting the forums with your question. Sorry to say there’s no easy way to show results in the month of the next found event. When events are filtered in Month-view (unless you specify a different Date) results are always loaded in the actual Month. Crafting a customization to achieve this is out of our product support scope.

Maybe you can provide users a direct link to upcoming events in their city, wich also sets the view to “list” (this way all upcoming events will show). To do so first perform the search yourself including the desired city for the link, and setting the view to “list”, then go ahead and copy the generated URL. E.g: a link to “Upcoming Events in New York” would look like this:

Show Upcoming Events in New York

Hope this helps to achieve what you are looking for,
    Have a great weekend,
    Nico

radiantrose
    Participant

Thank you Nico. Now at least I know what can be done and what does not.

Nico

You are welcome Radiantrose. Always happy to help. I’m going to close this topic, but please don’t hesitate to create new topics if you need help with anything else.

Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter events not showing in month view’ is closed to new replies.