Filter by country

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Filter by country

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    edenweb
    Participant

Hello
    i have 2 questions… because i don’t resolved my problems .

1) how can i change the title of the page : past events
    https://www.swiss-academic-network.com/camps/list/?tribe_paged=2&tribe_event_display=past

2) can i add new fields to make a filter ? like add country.
    i add the filter the country… but is not display ? the country = the place of the events in the adress , is it right ?
    i try also to add a extra field but also the filter is not display…

I\’m little bit surprised.. because you told me that we need to buy the version PRO to display past events.. but after few discussion , you told me that he\’s impossible to display the filter with past events ,, and now wioth the bar the filter of country is not working..

My client is hungry and everyday i have call from my client.. so please can you answer me .. and hope you found a solution with this filter by country.. and hope to display past events soon..

thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Salut edenweb,

Hey, thanks for getting in touch!

For the page title I believe this article will be useful for you.

Country filter

A country filter should show up if 1) you have venues and the addresses (country) of the venues filled out; AND 2) you have events with those venues.

If any of that is missing, you will not see the countries.

When you make changes in the filters under Events > Settings > Filters tab make sure to click on ‘Save Changes’.

On your screenshot with your filters I see different one selected then the ones displaying on https://www.swiss-academic-network.com/camps/ . Also, in the back-end I see them in French, while on the front-end in English. Seems like as if they were from two different sites.

need to buy the version PRO to display past events

I just would like to make a clarification here. If you would like to display past events on a page with a shortcode, then yes, you need the PRO version.

Alternatively you can access past events with a URL like this:

https://www.swiss-academic-network.com/camps/list/?tribe_paged=1&tribe_event_display=past

You get to this URL when you go back one page from the current events.

Let me know if this helps or if you have further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

edenweb
    Participant

This reply is private.

edenweb
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

edenweb
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter by country’ is closed to new replies.