Filter Bar/Calendar Menu not showing properly/without function

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar/Calendar Menu not showing properly/without function

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Josh.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Moritz
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve recently purchased the Filter Bar next to the Community Events plugin. I’m a bit frustrated, because I can’t solve the problem myself, maybe because I got zero html skills and I’m a complete newby in that website thing. My site (which is not published yet because of the following problem) is using the Banda Theme for WordPress. Despite some minor problems with the calendar plugin the main problem is, that the Filter Bar and the Calendar Menu are not showing/working the right way. First of all, the calendar has always to be loaded twice before he shows up at all. Then it looks kinda weird and is mostly without function. I don’t think it has something to do with the basic stuff one can manage using the Dashboard. Here’s an image of what the startpage of the calendar looks like: http://imgur.com/XHdEj8q
    Any help is much appreciated. If you need any more specific information, just tell me what you need, because I don’t exactly know what to provide…
    Thanks in advance, Mo

Josh
    Participant

Hey Moritz,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I apologize for the frustration that you’ve experienced in using our plugins. As an initial step, have you tried following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure there isn’t a conflict with an existing plugin or your active theme?

Without being able to see the site, it sounds like you’re experiencing some javascript errors on the site if the features of the filter bar are not working as expected. You can check for this using Chrome Developer Tools and reviewing any errors displayed in the console.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Moritz
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for following up and providing the additional information.

Unfortunately there isn’t a whole lot we can do in regards to theme conflicts. If you like, I can take a look at the site and point you in the direction of where the conflict is occurring. Could you give me a link to the site to check out the issue live?

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for following up and providing the additional information.

Unfortunately there isn’t a whole lot we can do in regards to theme conflicts. If you like, I can take a look at the site and point you in the direction of where the conflict is occurring. Could you give me a link to the site to check out the issue live?

Thanks!

Moritz
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Moritz,

Unfortunately we have a new policy which prevents us from accepting log in credentials to client sites, especially as an admin. If you have a way that you can password protect the site without requiring someone to log in, I’d be happy to take a quick look at the site then to see if anything stands out.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Moritz
    Participant

This reply is private.

Moritz
    Participant

Seems like we managed to get this running. There are only a few minor bugs. I’ll open a new thread for that.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Moritz,

No problem. Happy you were able to find a solution!

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now.

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar/Calendar Menu not showing properly/without function’ is closed to new replies.