Filter Bar version for Event Calendar 4.0.4

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Filter Bar version for Event Calendar 4.0.4

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dean
    Participant

We purchased Filter Bar but didn’t realize that it won’t work with our customized version of The Events Calendar PRO.

Is there a version of the Filter Bar that will work with The Events Calendar PRO version 4.0.4? I checked our downloads page but I only see Filter Bar versions 4.3 and 4.3.1.

Hunter

Hey Dean,

Thank you for reaching out. We typically keep these questions geared toward their appropriate forums rather than the Pre-Sales Channel, so please head on over to the Filter Bar forums and we’d be happy to assist.

Thanks for understanding and I’ll keep my eye on the queue for your thread. Have a great evening. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar version for Event Calendar 4.0.4’ is closed to new replies.