Filter Bar Update 4.4 vs all the other product updates 4.4.5 and Woocommerce

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar Update 4.4 vs all the other product updates 4.4.5 and Woocommerce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tracie Schmitt
    Participant

Hello,

I was reading in the support forum that all the versions of The Event Calendar products must match in order for all the functions to work properly. I saw that all the other products have rolled out version 4.4.5 to be compatible with the new WooCommerce update. But the Filter Bar is still at version 4.4. We extensively use the Filter Bar on out site. Should we wait until the Filter Bar has available 4.4.5 updates? Will updating the other products affect the use of Filter Bar? When is the Filter Bar coming out with version 4.4.5?

Thank you so much!

Nico

Hi there Tracie,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I can help you here 🙂

The mayor version number is the one that will need to match, that means 4.4 matches 4.4.x release of other plugins. So Filter Bar 4.4 is compatible with Event Ticket Plus 4.4.5. You can update! (We might change this in upcoming releases this year, if that’s the case we will explain it and communicate it to our customers).

You can read more info in this article → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-schedule/

Please let me know if that helps,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Update 4.4 vs all the other product updates 4.4.5 and Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.