Filter Bar Search Button Floating Right

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Filter Bar Search Button Floating Right

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sacha
    Participant

After the update I noticed this Search button at the bottom of my filters. If it is part of the update, I’m hoping you can help with a code snippet to get it in line with the filter bar rather than having it floating right. Thank you, thank you!

Nico

Hi there Sacha,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! It looks like there’s a conflict with the style from the theme you are using (by default this button is not fill width in our stylesheet) 🙁

I see your site is now using the horizontal layout for FilterBar, in which case this snippet will help:

#tribe_events_filters_form input[type="submit"]{
    width: auto !important;
    }

/* or if you want it to still display full width */
    #tribe_events_filters_form input[type="submit"] {
    margin: auto 0 !important;
    }

Hope that helps,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Search Button Floating Right’ is closed to new replies.