Filter Bar Plugin to Show as Sidebar on Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar Plugin to Show as Sidebar on Page

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Roberto.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Roberto
    Participant

I’ve made a custom page for events. I’ve been searching for 2 days for a solution on your website but I can’t seem to find it. I was able to find the shortcode that displays the event list [tribe_event view=’list filterbar=’true’]. This displays the search bar not the filter bar. What is confusing is that its given the same name. The plugin feature was additoinal. It shows up in the default view, when using the default event slug, but when customizing a page I can’t pull that filter in. I have it set in the settings to be vertical. It looks good on the default but I need to customize the page more around the event, so i need it placed in its own page. Attached are some photos of what I am referring to.
    I posted a thread 2 days ago and nobody has responded. I’ve paid nearly $900 for all of these features and I can’t use them the way I want.

Barry

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for contacting us.

It looks like Nico has replied in your other topic and, as he indicates, Filter Bar support is unfortunately not provided by the shortcode you are using.

I do take your point that the use of ‘filterbar’ as a shortcode attribute could lead to confusion: we’ll monitor this and see if others too find this confusing and adjust if necessary.

Last but not least, I apologize for the delay in responding to you. However, I’d highlight that in general we only provide support services through the working week and not over the weekend.

Thanks again 🙂

Barry

…Coming back to this topic: filterbar (as a shortcode attribute) isn’t actually supported, rather the attribute you would seek to use here is tribe-bar. Example:

[tribe_events tribe-bar="on"]

Can I ask, did you see a reference to the filterbar attribute in our official documentation someplace, or was it a previous forum reply?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Plugin to Show as Sidebar on Page’ is closed to new replies.