Side Filter Embed on Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Side Filter Embed on Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Roberto
    Participant

The default events page contains the Side Filter, but I am trying to build pages that show/ display these filters. I do have the filter bar plugin installed and it is working, but only with the default slug. When I try to make a page the only shortcode I could find is [tribe_events view=”list”]. I’d like to either create a side bar with this filter or add a shortcode that displays it on a 25%/75% page split.

Nico

Hi there Roberto,

Thanks for reaching out to us on this! Unfortunately FilterBar is not compatible with full view shortcodes yet. We have an internal feature request for this, and I’ll add your thread to it. There’s still not set date for when this will be ready, but when it’s done we will post an update to this thread to let you know about it.

For now the only way to have filter + calendar is to use the default events page.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Side Filter Embed on Page’ is closed to new replies.