Filter bar plugin crashed my site today

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar plugin crashed my site today

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vapahcs
    Participant

My site crashed today and WordPress determined it was the filter bar plugin. They disabled and everything else is working properly. I wanted to see if anyone else experienced this and/or if anyone had any idea why this might happen.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! And thanks for reporting this problem 🙂

For now, we haven’t had similar cases. Which version of Filter Bar did you have? What was the PHP error that you got? And did you try Filter Bar + TEC + PRO but without all other plugins? And could you try with the default theme? (please refer to our documentation about Testing for conflicts before doing anything).

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar plugin crashed my site today’ is closed to new replies.