FIlter bar not working with shortcode.

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar FIlter bar not working with shortcode.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tompha
    Participant

Hi there,

The filter bar isn’t displaying when I use the [tribe_events view=”day” category=”class”] shortcode.

How do I add the filter bar to this page?

Thanks,
    Tom

tompha
    Participant

Hi there,

I have also noticed that the shortcode doesn’t seem to be listening to my template overrides.

Thanks,
    Tom

tompha
    Participant

Apologies the actual shortcode I need the filter to work with is [tribe_this_week]. It would be great if you could help me get this working

Courtney

Hey Ian

I’m so sorry about this but Filter Bar will only work on the default /EVENTS page.

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can suggest it at https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/17840326-make-filter-bar-compatible-with-shortcoded-calenda.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

tompha
    Participant

Oh dear… Have just suggested the change. I’ll need a refund now though as the product isn’t fit for purpose… Who do I contact?

Courtney

Hi Tom

We do offer 30 day refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘FIlter bar not working with shortcode.’ is closed to new replies.