Filter Bar not working on homepage

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Filter Bar not working on homepage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James Banks
    Participant

Hello, I currently have the Events page set up as my sites homepage. I have installed the filter bar addon and added some additional fields, but they don’t seem to function from the hompage. They do however work once I switch to a different view.

The site is expected to go live on another host/domain soon, so I will post the new URL when this happens.

Thanks.

Geoff B.

Good evening James and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a troubleshooting first step, I would need to be able to see your homepage.
    Unfortunately, it looks like it’s password protected for now.

Would it be possible to have the credentials (via a private reply to access your site) ?

Secondly, can you tell me if you are using the shortcode on your howe page: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/ or if you are using the option from Settings > Reading in your wp-admin interface ?

Finally, would it be possible to get a screenshot of your settings for Events -> Settings -> Display ?

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

James Banks
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar not working on homepage’ is closed to new replies.