Filter Bar Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar Not Working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having trouble with the event Calendar on our website (www.stfrncis.org). When trying to filter through the different options, the check marks gray out after trying to click on them. I’ve purchased a Pro Calendar, and it told us that the subscription recently expired. That might be related to why I’ve been having issues. In any case, help would be greatly appreciated!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues here. We introduce some coding from 4.0 and it is causing this issue.

We are working on a release, but downgrading The Events Calendar to 3.12.3 resolves this issue for now.

Filter Bar can stay at 3.12.1.

To downgrade use this link to download The Events Calendar 3.12.3:

https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/the-events-calendar.3.12.3.zip

You can download the older versions from your account here on theeventscalendar.com.

Once you have both zip files follow this guide to manual plugin changes:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

Let me know how that works out.

Thanks

John
    Participant

Thank you, Brian, that fixed the issue! Do you know when I can update the plugin to the latest version with this issue resolved?

Peace,
    John

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are working on a release, but not sure of the date yet. Hopefully the next couple of days.

I am going to close this ticket to new replies, but the issue is still open and we will update this ticket once we release a fix.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and reference this one.

Thanks

Geoff

Hey there, good news! We just released a patch for this issue and it’s available right now in The Events Calendar 3.12.6. Please update and feel free to hit us back up if any other issues pop up.

Thanks for your support while we worked on this!

Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Not Working’ is closed to new replies.