Filter bar not opening on mobile

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar not opening on mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    alexwg85
    Participant

Any help with this?

Casey
    Participant

alexwg85,
    Unfortunately we can’t offer any help with issues like this that arise from customizations. In order to get to the root of the issue, we’d most likely have to do a full code review, which is impractical given our limited support resources.

Since this seems to be related to a javascript conflict, I would recommend starting your troubleshooting there and see if some of your custom javascript (or a plugin’s javascript) is conflicting in some way.

Hopefully that points you in the right direction to resolving this. Good luck!

-Casey-

luanneb
    Participant

Hi, I am having the exact same issue. I reverted to the 2011 theme and disabled all other plugins and am getting the same behavior as reported by alexwg85.

Casey
    Participant

alexwg85,
    I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

luanneb,
    If your issue is the same as the above please do feel free to monitor this thread, but if you need assistance for your own specific scenario it would be great if you could create a fresh thread of your own. Thanks!

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar not opening on mobile’ is closed to new replies.