Filter bar not filtering

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar not filtering

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mpaska
    Participant

I’m having the same issue with a site. All items are shown in the left, rather than just those that have events associated. And when any item is clicked, the results don’t filter.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/filter-bar-stopped-working-after-update/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue as well…the good news is that the fix should be released soon, although I don’t have an exact date as to when this will happen.

In the meantime, you can downgrade to The Events Calendar 4.6.14.1 and Events Calendar Pro 4.4.25 to get the filtering functionality for the checkboxes back. This article has some instructions on downgrading (the process is the same for upgrading, you’ll just need to select the older versions from the Downloads page).

I do apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing, and thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved! If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Miriam!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-27-may-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar not filtering’ is closed to new replies.