Filter Bar not Displaying after upgrade to Event Calendar Pro 3.10

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Filter Bar not Displaying after upgrade to Event Calendar Pro 3.10

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Helen
    Participant

Hi–
    Our Filter bar is no longer displaying on our website for events on our Events Calendar Pro page. I believe that the filter disappeared after the upgrade to Event Calendar Pro 3.10. Our Filter Bar shows that it is Filter Bar version 3.9. Everything else is up to date, including the Event Calendar Pro 3.10.

The filters still show under the Event Calendar Pro settings on the WordPress Dashboard, and everything seems to be configured properly there. However, the filters do not display on the live page, and there are many events on our calendar at numerous venues and in numerous categories.

Is it possible that this is a conflict with the version of Filter Bar that is running (3.9). If so, I believe that this is the most recent version of this plugin currently. Is it necessary to upgrade to Filter Bar Pro to access a compatible version, or is it possible that this issue is being caused by an unrelated problem?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Helen,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

With the latest updates to our plugins we completely refactored all of our class names. If you are using version 3.10 of The Events Calendar Pro you’ll need to also be using version 3.10 of the Filter Bar plugin. If you have an active license on your site, you should see the automatic prompt within your dashboard to update to the latest version. If not, you can download directly from the related account where you originally purchased the Filter Bar plugin.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

dtforum
    Participant

Helen,

Just a FYI have 3.10 of The Events Calendar Pro and 3.10 of the Filter Bar. The upgrade stripped the Filter Bar licence during my upgrade.

Check your licence key — if it was working before upgrade both – I suspect the licence key was lost. You will have to re-entry it.

DT Forum

Helen
    Participant

Thank you Josh! It looks like we needed a new license key for Filter Bar. We purchased a new license for that component and that seems to have resolved the conflict. Thank you also to DT Forum for the additional comment, as that helped with the troubleshooting as well.

Thank you again for your assistance!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Helen,

Awesome! Happy you were able to get this issue resolved.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

dtforum,

Thanks for adding that additional information. Out of curiosity, did you open a thread for that issue? If not, we would love to have you open a thread with that comment so we can have a record of it in case this is something happening in the code that we need to address.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar not Displaying after upgrade to Event Calendar Pro 3.10’ is closed to new replies.