Filter Bar not Displaying after upgrade to Event Calendar Pro 3.10

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar not Displaying after upgrade to Event Calendar Pro 3.10

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Helen
    Participant

Hi–
    I posted this topic in the Event Calendar Pro forum as well, but thought it might get seen here too.
    Our Filter bar is no longer displaying on our website for events on our Events Calendar Pro page. I believe that the filter disappeared after the upgrade to Event Calendar Pro 3.10. Our Filter Bar shows that it is Filter Bar version 3.9. Everything else is up to date, including the Event Calendar Pro 3.10.

The filters still show under the Event Calendar Pro settings on the WordPress Dashboard, and everything seems to be configured properly there. However, the filters do not display on the live page, and there are many events on our calendar at numerous venues and in numerous categories.

Is it possible that this is a conflict with the version of Filter Bar that is running (3.9). If so, I believe that this is the most recent version of this plugin currently. Is it necessary to upgrade to Filter Bar Pro to access a compatible version, or is it possible that this issue is being caused by an unrelated problem?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Geoff

Hi Helen,

Thanks for getting in touch! I see my good friend Josh has been helping you on the other thread you opened.

There is a 3.10 version of Filter Bar and, yes, both all Modern Tribe plugins should be in sync at version 3.10 for everything to work together. You can grab the latest version here on the site by signing in and heading to My Account > Downloads, then updating from there.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread since it is duplicate of an existing thread that’s already in motion, but please feel free to start another thread if any different questions pop up that we can help with. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar not Displaying after upgrade to Event Calendar Pro 3.10’ is closed to new replies.