Filter Bar Logic – and behavior

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar Logic – and behavior

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    William
    Participant

I could not find an update on this topic in the forum since 2015. The custom fields allows changing the logic to “and” or “or” when using the checkbox feature in the filter bar. Is this available for the other fields, especially the category field? It seems natural to use the category filter to select multiple check boxes to get a more refined search of the calendar instead of the “or” logic that adds more events to the filtered list.

If this is change in logic is not available, it needs to be added soon. Our calendar, as well as many large organizations, would really benefit from being able to find events using the “and” logic to find events that must have all of the selected categories.

Thanks!

Shelby
    Participant

Hi William,

Unfortunately that’s not a built-in option yet. However, it could be possible with some customization. To make these customizations, you’ll want to reference the Themer’s Guide and functions list. Additionally, we have some guidance for finding help making those customizations here. I also think you may find Barry’s methods in this thread helpful. 🙂

Please let me know if  you need any clarifications!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Logic – and behavior’ is closed to new replies.